The Admiral is made from an old Bakelite Admiral tube radio.
I took the guts out of it and cut it in half. This guitar has a cool sound, more like a banjo.
All guitars are made with a one piece neck, if possible. I have been making the nut and bridge out of a hard plastic they use for small hockey sticks.
– Lipstick single coil pickup
– Fretted with medium/medium frets
– Open gear tuners
– Walnut finger board
– Poplar molded neck
– .044, .034, .026 strings
– Tuned to EBE – 24 1/2″ scale length
– Easy string change
Sale Price $165 (Sold Out)
If you have a design in mind for a special gift contact me. I can make a guitar out of just about anything.
– Pickups can be swapped out for another type upon request.
– Guitars can be fretted or fretless
I make all my guitars with the following.